wtorek, 30 sierpnia 2011

how i meet my father in law

hello,
my name is nina and i have a great family of my own which i love very much. what i cherish about that the most is that we have some rules here. men of my family are always naked. they don`t mind it as they are used to nudity at gym, pool and beach. i am 42 years old, my husband is 40. we have 3 kids. one daughter age 21 and 2 sons age 15 and 18.
i want to share with u with some memories and i count that u will share yours with me.
it all started many years ago when i was accidentaly on nude beach. i think women should be modest and hid her treasures just for some special occasions. i was 18 then and i was a virgin. u have no idea how amazed i was with all those naked guys that i have never seen before. i loved instantly the way they look and their natural shapes. i decided to stay there as long as noone would force me to strip as well. i was laying there looking at all of those hairy dicks and testicles hidden in hairy nutsacks that were slapping thighs of their owners while walking. they were all fascinating to me. some of them had heads fully hidden in their foreskin and others were halfway visible with their pee slit on exposal.
suddenly i saw a guy walking in my direction. he was tall with hairy chest around 40 years old. he was looking at me with little smile on his handsome face.
- don`t you know it is a nude beach? he asked
- sorry i don`t know how i got here. i was just looking for some secluded beach.
- i don`t mind that you are wearing your bathing suit but some people might. come with me , i will introduce you to my family so you won`t be bothered because of your suit. what is your name?
- i am Nina.
- nice to meet you Nina, I am Mark. and how old are you?
- i am 18.
- oh so you are not far older from our boy. he`s 16. would you like to meet him and my wife?
- sure, that would be really nice - i said.
- ok c`mon. why are you staring that way at me? haven`t you seen naked man before?
- being honest, i haven`t - i could tell i was blushing.
- really? do you feel embarrased looking at me?

- i don`t think so. you are nice enough so i am not so embarrased. well maybe a little.
- do you want to look at me more closely so u would have a chance to get used to this sight?
- it would be very nice of you if you don`t mind.
- i don`t mind. where do you want to start? what do you want to see?
-well... all if it is possible.
- ha ha ha... you are sweet girl. ok. let me help you. as you can see i am pretty grown up. i am 40 now. you can see that my shoulders are wide as i exercise quite some. men are more hairy than women so i have some hair under my armpits and on my chest and stomache. of course i have plenty of them around my willy and nuts. u can see how long my foreskin is but i can show you what is underneath.
- yes please - i whisperred feeling weaker in my knees and wet between my legs.
Mark took his willy in his hand and pulled his foreskin back showing me shiny a bit wet helmet.
- i am sorry but i got aroused a little. it is nothing wrong on nudist beach but i hope you don`t mind?
- no , of course not - i was feeling all kind of attractions between my legs and deep in my pussy watching him slowely moving his foreskin. it was really huge. when it was pulled on it created a little rose with that amount of skin left.
- now Nina, those two things hidden under my willy are my balls. they are treasure of every man. it`s where our milk comes from. have you seen male`s milk yet?
- no i haven`t Mark.
- of course you haven`t but u will for sure. more than once in your life.
Mark was standing proudly with his legs apart and his boner out of his bush. I was looking without being embarrased at all. he was smiling so nicely that i liked him already and almost trusted him though we have just met.
- ok - Mark said - let`s meet rest of my family. my wife is going to have her coffee soon and i know she will need some fresh milk.
- great - i said - let`s go, but you have boner. aren`t you embarrased?
- are you kidding? let me tell you one thing young lady. Man never should be embarrased of his naked natural body no matter what he do. we have been living that way even in ancient greece for women`s pleasure and let me say that i wish those times were back. let`s go now. my willy will show us the way:).
.......to be continued

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz